[H-GEN] Experiences with Opera

Johann Kwiatkowski johann at spot-the-dog.com
Tue Nov 12 01:14:37 EST 2002

I quite like opera, I've been using it for about 2 years now. I even
supprts my internet banking at the ANZ quite well, and the tab feature(
which netscape and moziall have now) is very handy. I have had up to 30
browser windows open without any problems ( on a celeron 466, and 128
meg of ram) The only site I've had regular problems is the Bureau of
Meterology, and even then its only if I want to view the looped version
of the wether map.

cheers

Johann

--