[H-GEN] Unix Unleashed

David Seikel won_fang at yahoo.com.au
Wed Nov 6 20:25:18 EST 2002

 --- Raymond Smith <zzrasmit at uqconnect.net> wrote:
> Those who attended the AGM might well know that SAMS publishing has
> donated a number of tomes to our library. These included a review of
> _Unix Unleashed_ which is now available at
> http://www.humbug.org.au/library/UnixUnleashed.html

That language was a bit unclear.  What SAMS donated did not include the
review, the review was done by a HUMBUG member (yours truly), and the link
points to the review.  SAMS did donate the subject of the review, the book
called "Unix Unleashed".

http://careers.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Careers
- 1,000's of jobs waiting online for you!