[H-GEN] Do I have to use Gnome?

Tony Bilbrough mtbilbro at bigpond.net.au
Sun May 19 01:01:47 EDT 2002

"3 Blokes, a Gerbil and a Computer Lounge" wrote:
 - semi-serious discussions about Humbug

> for some reason i cannot post to mailing list, can someone help me?

And Tony Bilbrough replied:
Goodness me, perhaps the insulation tape has come away from the Gerbil.
By the way - Did you use an alternative machine to post that note?

All right - sorry , sorry. This does not belong here.
But you must admit.....
--
Baggins -- ô¿ô  - (^!^)
I'm not a good example,