[H-GEN] test

Greg Black gjb at humbug.org.au
Fri May 10 15:55:42 EDT 2002

Sandra Milne wrote:

| I'm trying a new email client (because I'm unsatisfied with my current one... again) and would like to know
| if this one sends text email by default.

Yes, it does -- but there are several things wrong with it that
really ought to be addressed.

The line length is *way* too long: that 1st line has about 108
characters, where 70 to 75 is the maximum reasonable length to
use.

It generates bogus message-id headers.

It does not include a content-type header.

Greg