[H-GEN] Best Easy Firewall

James McPherson - APAC CCC TSG Engineer James.McPherson at Sun.COM
Mon May 6 19:31:39 EDT 2002

On 07 May 2002, 09:21:16 AM theticus at excite.com wrote:
> Hi!For a newbie like myself, I use:
>  www.smoothwall.org
> and search or PortSentry in google

I use Darren Read's ipfilter (on Solaris) - it's very easy to setup and use,
and it is rock solid as far as I can tell from my own, friends and mailing
list reports on usage. http://ipfilter.org btw.

James C. McPherson
--
Pacrim CPRQ Engineer           828 Pacific Highway
                               Gordon NSW

Failfast panic: those controlling voices in my head have
stopped telling me what to do.....