[H-GEN] boot floppy?

Sandra Milne silne at optushome.com.au
Fri May 3 21:58:54 EDT 2002

How does one make a boot floppy from the console in debian? I've done a
search on their website and still no joy [well not in the first 3 pages of
search results at any rate]

We thought perhaps that would be wise to do BEFORE installing a gaming OS on
the desktop in question. I thought the command started with mk but
apparently not. [We typed that and pressed tab and nothing was recognisable
out of the options as being what we wanted]

thanks,

Sandra.
silne at optushome.com.au
ICQ: 7632763
http://members.optushome.com.au
"There's coffee in that nebula" - Janeway