[H-GEN] Mandrake Problems

Patrick Nichols pat at humbug.org.au
Fri May 3 07:11:28 EDT 2002

On Fri, May 03, 2002 at 08:53:22PM +1000, rodney wrote:

> I managed to put Mandrake on my 20G drive over the top of Redhat,
> but still can't use kppp only Dial2Net works.

I managed to install velour car seat covers in my holden this evening,
however I still can't get the cigarette lighter to work - but my
matches still do.  Could you tell me why?

> Also I don't think it used Journalized FileSystems properly I only have
> 2 partitions /dev/hdc2 ext3 17.8GB /
> and /dev/hdc1 ext3 45.5MB /boot.

I think my ford doesn't have an EFI system install and only has a
carburettor, is this a problem?

> I hope you can give more advice, I sorry to be such a nuisance.

Ask a specific question and we'll try to answer.  A little more
relevant information may be helpful.

-pat