[H-GEN] Parts anyone?

David Jericho david.jericho at bytecomm.com.au
Wed May 1 18:55:34 EDT 2002

On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 10:53:26PM +1000, hphillips at 4ward.com.au wrote:
> I don't know what works and what doesn't as it all got mixed up during
> a move, so it would be pot luck. You could even use the parts to upgrade
> your current boxes if you wanted.

HUMBUG is a great place to get rid of that old computer trash which is
clogging up your storage space. I remember bringing a car load (as in,
my car was full, seats and all) to HUMBUG one day, and coming back an
hour later. There where some very lonely empty cardboard boxes.

As they say, one mans trash is another mans treasure.

--
David Jericho