[H-GEN] Missing dependencies

Scott Pullen spullen at optusnet.com.au
Thu Mar 28 09:10:34 EST 2002

Using up2date with rh7.1 I keep getting the error message saying that no
package provides the following files:

librpm.so.0
librpmbuild.so.0
librpmio.so.0

I have contacted RHN and their suggestion doesn't work.

Can anyone tell me which package/s provide the above files so I can
bring my machine up to date?  For future reference, how do I find out
which packages contain which files?  Is there a page at the RedHat site
or elsewhere that will give me this information?

Cheers,

Scott.