[H-GEN] Assistance Required

Stephen Brine sbrine at powerup.com.au
Tue Mar 26 05:24:27 EST 2002

Frank/Raymond
I think there is a clean room at Griffith altho I have never been to it, I
work for MEE on a casual basis, and the person who would have best
knowledge of getting in there is the head of school (Who I know very well).
I have CCed this to him so if you talk to him directly you might get ur
answer faster.

         Steve B

d.thiel at me.gu.edu.au - David Thiel - HOS MEE GU