[H-GEN] Lost email (RH7.1)

David Duffy avd at audiovisualdevices.com.au
Mon Mar 25 01:39:54 EST 2002

Hi All,
I seem to be having a problem with some email failing
to arrive here from various sources. I can't tell how many
go missing but I know of at least two in the last week.
I'm running RH7.1 with all the latest patches and use a
33K/56K POTS through Telstra Direct. Should I start
looking on the Linux box or could it be a Telstra fault?
Regards...
David Duffy        Audio Visual Devices P/L
U8, 9-11 Trade St, Cleveland 4163 Australia
Ph: +61 7 38210362   Fax: +61 7 38210281
New Web: www.audiovisualdevices.com.au