[H-GEN] lots of redhat stuff

Tony Bilbrough mtbilbro at bigpond.net.au
Thu Mar 21 21:33:17 EST 2002

G'day all,
I went around to the Red hat office and picked up about 17 boxen [200
copies?] of full versions 6.1, 6.2, 7 and 7.1.
There are also 2 1/2 cartons [20 - 30 boxen?] of 6.2 deluxe for Sparc
and Alpha processors. These I will pass on to our president [MS] as
apparently they are collectibles.
I will bring all the cartons to the next Humbug, but if you feel the
need you can pop around and pick up a set from here.
There should be plenty to go around!

828 Oxley Rd
Corinda

just give us a bell before you come around, to make sure, but I'm
usually home during the week.
cheers
--
..........Baggins