[H-GEN] potential job lead - LTSP related

Christopher Biggs chris at stallion.oz.au
Thu Mar 21 06:29:07 EST 2002

Jason Henry Parker <jasonp at uq.net.au> moved upon the face of the 'Net and spake thusly:

> On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 05:27:00PM +1000, Christopher Biggs wrote:
>> Dammit, call the Acronym Police.
>> I thought that was an Honest-To-Eris "LISP" job, for a second.
>
> Far be it from me to bash LISP, but a LISP *sysadmin* job?
>
> That's hopeful.

Hey, Emacs is /practically/ an OS.

--cjb

p.s What the hell, the sigmonster can have the night off...

    [ And now, from the depths of the ".sigs which elicit too many      ]
    [ stupid questions to use in regular service" bucket, I present our ]
    [ SPECIAL GUEST SIGNATURE.                                          ]

--
(setq sender '( (name . "Christopher Biggs") (email . "chris at stallion.oz.au")
                (employer . "Stallion Technologies") (country . "Australia")