[H-GEN] Mandrake 8.2 disks

Jimmy Freese jim at math.hawaii.edu
Wed Mar 20 23:36:33 EST 2002

Sorry to cause a debate.

Given the current state of my car and my location on the gold coast it
looks like I won't be able to make it to the next couple meetings so I was
wondering if anyone would be willing make me copies of 3 disks of the
latest version of Mandrake and sent them to me.

I'll pay $20 for the trouble and costs of the disks.

Please let me know if anyone can do this.

Thanks
Jimmy

Haven't ruled debian out of my life.