[H-GEN] Linux books

Michael Anthon michael at anthon.net
Wed Mar 20 05:52:55 EST 2002

Hmmm, I've never used anything for these 2 programs apart from the doco
provided with them and some of the forums.  I find the PHP manual in
particular rather well written [1] and the user comments usually fix any
problems with the provided doco and often provide useful examples as well
[2].  The MySQL manual is also very good, however I have a pretty good
grounding in SQL already os perhaps it might not be as good for someone
without that prior knowledge

<snip>
> Is there anyone out there with some old (or new:) Mysql & php4 related
books
> that are no longer needed?
<snip>

Cheers
Michael

[1]  It's a bit of a generalisation.... some parts of it are crap, but I'm
generally not using those bits
[2]  The user comments need a rating system I reckon so the obviously stupid
comments can be marked down 8^)