[H-GEN] RH 7.2 PCMCIA Boot and Dynamic IP address renewal

Ewan Edwards Ewan.Edwards at mincom.com
Thu Mar 7 18:43:45 EST 2002

Don't know about issue 1, but on issue 2, try the following two commands
while logged in as the super user.

/sbin/ifdown eth0
/sbin/ifup eth0

--
This transmission is for the intended addressee only and is confidential information.  If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it and notify the sender.  The contents of this e-mail are the opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of companies unless expressly stated otherwise.