[H-GEN] Family mail server

Mick Howe mickhowe at bigpond.com
Sat Mar 2 19:43:34 EST 2002

For this weeks challange I would like to try to setup e-mail service for home.

What I wish to do is collect mail for six different accounts and hold it on
my RH7.1 box and hold it for collection/reading by users on my home network,
comprising two Win98 boxen and the RedHat box.

What tools do I need for this?

Are there any configuration gotchas or other conciderations?

I've tried reading the sendmail how-tos but couldn't find any clarity in them.

/\/\ick