[H-GEN] sparc station 5 ram

Tim Kent Tim.Kent at centrixsystems.com.au
Sun Jun 30 19:51:48 EDT 2002

Ewan,

As far as I know the SS5 uses 168-pin 5 volt DIMMs.

Regards
Tim

Tim Kent
Systems Administrator
Vector Networks Pty Ltd
Phone: +61 7 3236 9328
Fax: +61 7 3236 9209

>>> Ewan.Edwards at mincom.com 07/01/02 09:05am >>>

On Sunday 30 June 2002 11:06, Igor Kromin wrote:

> Hi,
> Just wondering, do any of you guys have any sparc station 5 ram to sell. I
> want to put solaris 9 on mine, and want to have a bit more than just 32mb
> in it.
> Thanks

I have a few pieces of 30pin RAM out of a SUN machine, but have no idea what
model.  If it is useful, you can have it.

--
This transmission is for the intended addressee only and is confidential information.  If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it and notify the sender.  The contents of this e-mail are the opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of companies unless expressly stated otherwise.