Mozilla (Re: [H-GEN] What can i use instead of SSHD?)

Edwin Groothuis edwin at mavetju.org
Thu Jun 27 07:36:19 EDT 2002

On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 09:23:06PM +1000, Scott Pullen wrote:

> Amazing isn't it that so many administrators have so many problems with
> this software that has so many security holes that it makes a sponge
> look like a solid form and yet we keep using this useless peice of software.

"Corporate policy" is one of the reasons.

I don't believe in corporate policies for software. I believe in
corporate standards for software. Like "it must support HTML 4.0"
and "the mail can be accessed via POP3 or IMAP" and "the phonebook
is accessible via LDAP and X.400". But then, I'm accused of living
in a dreamworld so please don't listen to me.

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis      |           Personal website: http://www.MavEtJu.org
edwin at mavetju.org    |        Interested in MUDs? Visit Fatal Dimensions: