[H-GEN] iptables with gui

yh tan yh at techie.com
Thu Jun 6 22:53:25 EDT 2002

hi,

just wanna probe around to find out if there's any good & detailed iptables gui interface to assist rules building? on development ones are okay with me so long as they're good for use.

anyone with experience using one that u highly recommend, please kindly share with me.

cheers,
yanghwee

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup