[H-GEN] Calling all FreeBSD gurus

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Thu Jun 6 02:26:23 EDT 2002

Hi all.  We've got a UQ dept bringing in a FreeBSD Webserver with an
issue.  Basically, the box is grabbing data from another box (via
ftp,scp,who knows) and storing it locally.  The data is infact web server
data which is pulled from a Win2K box on which is it prepared.

The guy is apparently familar with cron & yet cannot determine how the
data is being pulled across so it'd likely be easier to solve first hand.

I've invited him to Humbug to have us look at the box.  If he can't get it
figured out by Saturday he'll be coming along (not sure of the time).  It
is general unix really (and in all liklihood won't be hard).  Might be
cron.daily, who knows at this stage.

Anyway if a FreeBSD person feels like wandering along & helping this poor
person that'd be cool :)
Cheers,
	-Rob

-- Robert Brockway B.Sc. email: robert at timetraveller.org  ICQ: 104781119