[H-GEN] router woes (fixed, thanks!)

Ewan Edwards Ewan.Edwards at mincom.com
Thu Jul 18 23:22:22 EDT 2002

I'll add my voice in support of anyone prepared to put together an
introduction to iptables talk.

--
This transmission is for the intended addressee only and is confidential information.  If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it and notify the sender.  The contents of this e-mail are the opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of companies unless expressly stated otherwise.