[H-GEN] linux and pppoa

MarshallJ at switch.aust.com MarshallJ at switch.aust.com
Sun Jul 7 20:09:03 EDT 2002

Hi Robert,

I have an Alcatel Speedtouch USB connected to my Debian Box (2.4.18
kernel) using pppoa to connect to the internet. Here's the link to the
howto page:

http://linux-usb.sourceforge.net/SpeedTouch/howto.html

Regards,
Josh.

Robert Stanford <rob at rotapile.com>
Sent by: Majordomo <majordom at caliburn.humbug.org.au>
05/07/2002 09:23 PM
Please respond to general

        To:     general at lists.humbug.org.au
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: [H-GEN] linux and pppoa

On Fri, 2002-07-05 at 21:03, hphillips at 4ward.com.au wrote:
> I think you aren't finding and instructions on setting it up because it
is so
> easy that its not worth writing about. With Roaring Penguin installed,
type
> in 'adsl-setup', answer the prompts then type in 'adsl-start'.

This is pppoa not pppoe

Robert Stanford