[H-GEN] Need: 72pin Parity RAM. (4 or 16Mb)

Electra Flarefire electra at humbug.org.au
Fri Jul 5 14:01:35 EDT 2002

Hello, I'm Byron(Funny looking one, curly hair, nutcase) and I need
some Fast Page Mode, True Parity, 72 pin
Simms..
60 or 70ns
4 or 16Mb
(Either one 16 or 3 4s..)
(Idealy, I'd like to have all matching memory though:)

I allready have, aparantly, one 4 and one 16 Mb SIMM, but I need matching
pairs.

Idealy, I'd like to have 32Mb or so of RAM and I'm willing to trade one of
the sticks. (They seem to work, well, the sparc detects them.)

Idealy, I'd like to get them tomorow(saturday, 6th) at HUMBUG, if I get a
message that someone will be bringing something along, I'll bring the
sparc(It's just a classic) and some cables/parts to play with them.)

Idealy, send a message to my address instead of the list.

Thanks.

PS. I'm sure any party RAM I don't whant will be snapped up fast, so
that's prolly a good insensive to bring any you have lieing around. :)

--
Electra Flarefire - Cute Fire-lizard    | for (i=0; i<100; i++) {
http://www.scalehaven.com/electra/	|   kb_wait();