[H-GEN] Hosting possibilities

Timothy Hitchens tim at hitcho.com.au
Thu Jan 31 00:27:20 EST 2002

www.dedicatedservers.com.au in Brisbane for one on DavNet Network.

They charge for co-hosting $199 (plus GST) per month unlimited outbound
and 1Gb included
inbound then 15c (plus GST) above the 1Gb inbound.

The only catch is buying a server of 1 or 2U height to go into their
racks they
sell Cobalt and now IBM.  You can't beat the prices of their hardware.
If you buy
from them they will install RedHat 7.2 to your specs no charge.

Also if anyone else wants I have two or three in Sydney and Melbourne
doing similar
just need to find their details.

Timothy J Hitchens
tim at hitcho.com.au