[H-GEN] Testing wireless networking at Humbug meeting

Greg Black gjb at gbch.net
Tue Jan 29 00:06:11 EST 2002

I'm going to bring my new wireless network card (which has been
on its way to me for several months) to the meeting on Saturday
in the hope that there will be at least one other person there
with such a toy so that I can do a little bit of testing to see
that it works.

If anybody is up for this, perhaps you could let me know so that
we can be sure to meet -- I expect to get there by 3:30 or so.

Greg