[H-GEN] Anyone got a monitor for a SPARCstation IPC

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Sun Jan 27 12:56:37 EST 2002

On Sun, 27 Jan 2002, Tony Bilbrough wrote:

> [ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and  ]
> [ Unix-related topics.  Please observe the list's charter.           ]
> [ Worthwhile understanding: http://www.humbug.org.au/netiquette.html ]
>
> G'day RB,
> Ok, I give in -
> How do I tell the difference between a "13W3" andetc

Oh, you'd know :) A 13W3 is about 1.5" long.  Only 2 sorts of video plug
were ever used by Sun (since the last ice age, anyway) being 13W3 then
vga.

> Is there some way to measure?
> The monitor/s workes/d with a Vax 3300 [I think it was]

3W3 is a little bigger than vga from memory of the last time I saw one.
Rob

-- Robert Brockway B.Sc. email: robert at timetraveller.org  ICQ: 104781119
   blake: up 18 days,  2:19,  3 users,  load average: 0.92, 0.99, 0.99