[H-GEN] Linux Journal.

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Wed Jan 23 21:30:56 EST 2002

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, Brenton Bills wrote:

> Does HUMBUG still have a subscription as
> according to the HUMBUG webpage to the Linux
> Journal? I *never* see it at HUMBUG and
> considering how much it costs to buy at
> the news agency I would like to borrow
> it.

I'm thinking that the LJ stuff should be kept with caliburn, etc so that
it always make it to meetings.  I will raise this at the exec meeting this
evening (Brenton, your Q was well timed :)  It may necessitate the
purchase of another box or a bigger box.
Rob

-- Robert Brockway B.Sc. email: robert at timetraveller.org  ICQ: 104781119
   blake: up 14 days, 10:52,  4 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00