[H-GEN] BoxOS

Sandra Milne silne at optushome.com.au
Fri Jan 18 04:36:17 EST 2002

heard about this through an IT magazine that floated my way at work today.
(Guess I was looking bored heh). Anyway, checked it out and it looks pretty
kewl:

http://boxos.sourceforge.net/home/index.htm

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with this project.

Sandra.

silne at optushome.com.au
ICQ: 7632763

Janeway: Coffee. Black.
Neelix: Uh, sorry, Captain. We lost two more replicators this morning--
Janeway: [seizing Neelix by the shoulders] Listen to me very carefully
because I'm only going to say this once. *Coffee*. Black.