[H-GEN] Anybody interested in a RAID motherboard

Frank Brand fbrand at uq.net.au
Wed Jan 16 03:48:45 EST 2002

As a result of a warranty claim I now am the proud owner of an ABIT KT7 RAID
mother board I no longer need. You can look up the details on the ABIT site
but this is brand new and will support all Athlon and Duron CPU's but not XP
or Duron Morgan (ie not Palomino core).

Has two standard IDE channels at ATA 66 and two RAID channels at ATA 100. On
board HiPoint RAID controller...docs say Linux compatible but I have not
tried it.

I am looking for enuff to get a new standard motherboard (ie Non-Raid).
Anyone interested might be better ringing me to discuss it. Please dont post
back to the list.

Frank Brand