[H-GEN] FreeBSD support -- Unix diversity at Humbug

Greg Black gjb at gbch.net
Tue Jan 15 22:11:02 EST 2002

For those who may be interested in learning about and gaining
experience with Unix variants beyond the multiplicity of Linux
distributions, I will be bringing the latest FreeBSD CDROMs
along to HUMBUG meetings.  I attend most meetings and am happy
to help people with installation and setup of FreeBSD on their
machines.

I'm not anti-Linux at all -- I'm just a believer that diversity
is a strength and that we all gain from the existence of many
open source operating system options.

If you are interested in this and want to be sure of catching up
with me, email me off-list to arrange to meet.  Otherwise, just
track me down at the meeting.

Greg Black