[H-GEN] RE: linux.conf.au help etc.

Raymond Smith zzrasmit at uqconnect.net
Fri Jan 11 01:20:41 EST 2002

On Fri, 11 Jan 2002, Rob Unsworth wrote:
> > [1] $180.00 is for one individual ticket. Bona fide students get in at
> >     $99.00. Professionals (anyone whose company is paying/can afford it)
> >     get in for $510.00 and for their money get to go to a special schmooze
> >     session and get their companies name on their conference name
> >     badges.
>

> Shall I take that to mean Pensioners pay full price?.

Having just spoken to the organising committee I can confirm that a
pensioner who can show proof that they are a pensioner will get in for the
student price. Just so for unemployed people.

Please note that if you also want to go to the conference dinner then you
will need to pay an extra $50.00. Please also note that the concession
price is actually $80.00 if you join on the group booking...

Thanks,

Raymond
---
raymond at humbug.org.au   Linux.conf.au 2002 -- register now for