[H-GEN] WEB PAGES - PERMISSION REFUSED

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Tue Feb 26 18:47:07 EST 2002

On Wed, 27 Feb 2002, Rick Phillips wrote:

> Thank you Bruce - I wasn't aware of that - I'll just move it to the free
> space they give me.
> It has just been so much easier to upload family photos via my internal LAN
> than via an FTP link.
> BTW - it is actually a business link - I just chose the option to use NAT -
> it fits my budget a whole lot better.

Hi Rick.  If it is a business link then press for a static IP (you'll
still use NAT behind it) and the ability to run an arbitrary service.  If
it is for business you should be able to run whatever you like (as long as
it is legal :)

Alternatively, inexpensive options which do provide static IPs to exist.
Rob

-- Robert Brockway B.Sc. email: robert at timetraveller.org  ICQ: 104781119
   blake: up 48 days,  8:14,  2 users,  load average: 1.87, 1.86, 1.85