[H-GEN] Bandwidth logging of internet broadband for local network

Michael Anthon michael at anthon.net
Tue Feb 19 14:42:34 EST 2002

How odd, 2 replies and I still haven't seen the original.... but anyway,
have a look at a program called ipac (IP ACounting).  There is also a newer
and rewritten version called ipac-ng.  This uses ipchains or iptables to
grab accounting info for various different rules, have a look at
http://anthon.net/ipac/ for some results.

Cheers
Michael

<snip>