[H-GEN] RH7.1 Update Problem

David Duffy avd at audiovisualdevices.com.au
Mon Feb 18 00:27:25 EST 2002

Hi All,
I have a RH7.1 system (kernel 2.4.2-2) that I want to update.
Most of the other updates I've done via Up2date at the machine
and via the Red Hat site have worked ok. When I run Up2date,
it says that kernel 2.4.9 is being skipped due to my configuration.
It also reports the XFree86-4.1.0-15 requires kernel-drm-4.1.0
Does that mean that I need to upgrade the kernel some other way?
Keep the explanation simple - I'm still very green with Linux !!
Regards...
David Duffy        Audio Visual Devices P/L
U8, 9-11 Trade St, Cleveland 4163 Australia
Ph: +61 7 38210362   Fax: +61 7 38210281
New Web: www.audiovisualdevices.com.au