[H-GEN] linux.conf.au 2002 - a big SUCCESS!!

Brenton Bills billsb at optushome.com.au
Sun Feb 10 21:40:40 EST 2002

On Sun, Feb 10, 2002 at 05:17:58PM -0800, Simon Ellis wrote:

> CONGRATULATIONS to HUMBUG and Raymond and his Team for
> the outstanding success of linux.conf.au 2002.

I know we usually frown on the 'me too' messages on here, but
I was really pleased at the whole conf, it was extremely well
done and alot of quality speakers.

And it looks like someone had a few too many,

http://geeks.pisoftware.com/~bmarshal/pictures/20020207-lca-day2/640/dcp_1249.640.jpg

Thanks,
	Brenton Bills.