[H-GEN] stuff to get rid of

Igor Kromin ikromin at fimble.com
Sat Dec 21 23:44:08 EST 2002

hi,

just cleaning out my house before christmas and want to get rid of a few
items that i no longer use. i want to sell them, so please email me with
offers for any items listed below:

* power macintosh 7200/120 with 32Mb ram, 1Gb hard drive, floppy, network,
keyboard and mouse, no monitor

* sparc station 5 with 32mb ram, 75Mhz, scsi hard drive (maybe 2Gb), network

* sparc station LX with 48Mb ram, hard drive (maybe 2Gb), floppy, network

* sun type 4 keyboard and mouse and mouse pad

* sun type 5 keyboard and mouse and mouse pad

* 2x AT style keyboards

* p166mmx cpu + motherboard + sound card + 24Mb ram (onboard ide, usb,
serial, parallel, vga and ps/2 keyboard and mouse connectors)

* 128Mb sdram (133Mhz) just bought, used once, working, but not needed any
more

* powerleap heatsink with fan (3pin connector)

just email me with some offers and i'll get back to you

i also may have a 16port 10mbit hub for sale too (synoptics lattishub 2813)

igor