[H-GEN] RE: two 3BNC monitors to give away + DECstations

Igor Kromin ikromin at fimble.com
Thu Dec 12 03:44:21 EST 2002

Thankyou all, its all gone now!

-----Original Message-----
From: Igor Kromin [mailto:ikromin at fimble.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 5:28 PM
To: general at lists.humbug.org.au
Subject: two 3BNC monitors to give away + DECstations

hi,

i've got these two monitors cluttering my room. one is an SGI 19" and the
other is a DIGITAL 20". i picked these up somewhere a while ago and have not
had time to play around with them still and will not have time for a while
now, so i'm giving them away.

the connections are 3BNC and the monitors are fixed sync. i believe you can
get converters to make them work with vga cards.

i also have some DECStations if anyone wants them, these do have a 3BNC
card, but not sure if it will work together, they are a 'pmax' architechture
and i had them working with a serial terminal, but people have been running
netbsd on such machines.

email me regarding pickup if interested. i'd appreciate a box of blank cds
for each thing you get ;)

igor