[H-GEN] rm files

Sandra Milne silne at optusnet.com.au
Mon Aug 19 16:57:43 EDT 2002

You could probably add the line for the mime type manually. I have no
idea what this would be as I tend to invoke realplayer manually under
linux, and I don't even have it installed under windohs. shows how much
I use it really. I find a lot of sites are moving to qt5 and wmf so it's
not a necessity any more. It is annoying though that apple doesn't see
linux as a platform yet so you can't download and install a native
player. I've been experimenting with wine lately, but I don't know if
I'm willing to go quite that far :-)

Sandra.