[H-GEN] 360k 5-1/4" floppy drive

Robert Stanford rob at rotapile.com
Fri Aug 16 10:30:43 EDT 2002

z_evil1 wrote:

>Greetings, good sir...
>
> 360k 5.25", no. 720k/1.2M 5.25", yes. Is the exact format vital? Can't
>the 1.2M ones read 360K disks anyway?

Salutations my fine fellow ..

The machine is ancient, was used to weld handles to beer mugs for
stonehenges druids. Hence I dont know if it will handle (pardon the pun)
a larger drive.
I only had time to rip out the drive, not chance yet to poke my head in
the brain and see whats its made of.

Robert Stanford