[H-GEN] IP Filter Talk

Sarah Hollings sarah at humanfactors.uq.edu.au
Wed Aug 14 22:14:24 EDT 2002

Raymond Smith wrote:

[snip]

>Who says they need to be free?
>
>Simon: is your HTML formated to be one page per slide? If so, would you
>please put the slides into a single HTML? I can then investigate the cost
>of printing and photocopying the notes for those interested in Dead Tree
>copies.

Print-on-Demand, pod at uq.edu.au, can do B&W laser printing for 6c a page.
 It might even be less if you ask for it duplexed.  Very good prices[1].

If you email them a PDF, and let them know the format you want, they
usually have it ready for you by the time you walk up to their counter
at the UQ Bookstore (next to Wordsmith's).

Sez

Note [1]:  It costs us (my work) around 6c a page on our HP4100,
including all consumables, servicing etc.  Of course POD have whacking
great printers, but you basically get it at what it would cost you to
print it yourself, or less.