[H-GEN] IP Filter Talk

Nikolai Lusan nikolai at humbug.org.au
Wed Aug 14 20:08:34 EDT 2002

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Electra Flarefire wrote:

> If I can make a suggestion.. Photocopied refrence notes would be very
> handy to have/give out/let others copy..
> (Or a postscript file one can print out at home?)

Personally I am not going to the expense of producing a hand out. The
"slides" will be in html and available from the web after the talk so
that people can read them as they please or do what they want with them.
I will be recomending a couple of really good refernces that I think
people should read.

> Not everyone uses iptables yet and it would be quite usefull to know.

While I understand the trepedation at moving to a new filtering system
and having to learn how your firewall rules need to be done now it
really comes down to RTFM :)

Nikolai