[H-GEN] How do I flush my dns cache ?

Robert Stanford rob at rotapile.com
Sat Aug 10 05:33:35 EDT 2002

I'm not talking about when I'm running a name server

If I contact a machine on dynamic dns and its IP changes at some stage,
dns queres still use the old IP. I assume there is a dns cache somewhere
in kernel space (im not running named) and I can flush it in /proc/ or
by executing a command.

Robert Stanford