[H-GEN] Plagues of killer penguins

David Seikel won_fang at yahoo.com.au
Sat Aug 3 02:20:56 EDT 2002

 --- Sarah Walters <sarah at uow.edu.au> wrote:
> Can I have a screenshot?

Here they are at http://zwitterion.org/test/ (thanks Mark).

Plague.png shows a portion of the continent I mentioned.

minimap.png shows the entire world, my units are shown in yellow, the
continent in the middle is covered in penguin units.

Units.png shows how many and what type of units I have at that point in
the game.

Detail.png is a popup window showing the contents of one tile.

Game.png shows some of the other new graphics I've added to the game,
and another portion of the overrun continent.

Ask Mark Suter what the other stuff is.

The images will go away in one week, or so Mark tells me.

http://digital.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Digital How To
- Get the best out of your PC!