[H-GEN] Number of 'named' processes spawned?

Tony Bilbrough mtbilbro at bigpond.net.au
Wed Apr 24 03:29:58 EDT 2002

G'day All,
has this note been hanging around in the ether from Feb. 24, until
today,
or has that Son Of a Barrister also got his date a bit out of alignment?

I am relieved that the note was converted to plain text, for all to see,
by the second transmission!
:-]
Tony

<snip>

--
..........Baggins
My memory's failing, my head's in a spin.