[H-GEN] Lost property found from last meeting

Frank Brand fbrand at uq.net.au
Mon Apr 15 06:17:00 EDT 2002

>> I will try with the multi strand next time, rather than the solid core -
>> its just too brittle, and breaks after its been moved around a few
>> times.
>>

>Could it be the plugs? There are 2 types -- one for solid core cable and
one
>for stranded.

Yes there are two types, the difference is in the "prongs" on the bottom of
the gold contacts but , in my experience they both work acceptably on either
cable (mind you, I do prefer to use the correct type but using the wrong
type makes little difference in practice).

I still think its the "nick" from the second blade.

Frank Brand