[H-GEN] Lost property found from last meeting

Tony Bilbrough mtbilbro at bigpond.net.au
Sun Apr 14 17:30:59 EDT 2002

G'day Ben,
It's Stephen Thomas's. We were using it - but I will have to get my own!
So its just a trip next door, for you!
My fault I guess. But we all had a lot of fun getting a cable to
actually work.
My length of cable is only half the original [now almost useless!], and
it's still not working!
I will try with the multi strand next time, rather than the solid core -
its just too brittle, and breaks after its been moved around a few
times.

BTW did you lose a 40 mm long silver screw [looks like its fallen from a
cable]. I found one in the back of the van, after cleaning it out
yesterday
cheers
Tony

Ben Fowler wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I somehow ended up with somebody's cable crimping tool in my junk box
> after I got home from the meeting last night.  If somebody is missing
> their crimping tool, please email me describing it, and I'll arrange to
> get it back to you.  Cheers.
>
> -regards,
>
> Ben.
>
> --
> Ben Fowler, email: <ben.fowler at humbug.org.au> pgp/gpg key id: FFDE6AF7
>                vanity web page: <http://azure.humbug.org.au/~zuul/>
>                             "You gotta burn to shine."  -- zenalot

>                        Name: signature.asc
>    signature.asc       Type: application/pgp-signature

..........Baggins
I don't know where I've been
............ and I'm not sure when I'm going
ô¿ô
int +61+7  local 3379 1048