[H-GEN] Presentation: learning ed [was: Simple Linux editors]

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Tue Apr 9 20:20:44 EDT 2002

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002, Greg Black wrote:

> robert stanford wrote:
>
> | > I could teach anybody who
> | > wanted to learn ed enough to perform the tasks I enumerated in
> | > an earlier message in about half an hour.
> |
> | Any chance of doing that 1/2 hour at the next humbug?
>
> I'd be happy to do that if people are interested.  I'll leave it
> to the Humbug management to say if they want me to do it and, if
> so, when.

I can't recall who talks maintainer is right now but they are hte person
who schedules talks.

We have the backup panel next meeting but this talk on ed could still
happen during the same meeting I'd think.

To the rest of the exec, who is talks maintainer now? :)

Perhaps non-exec positions need to be listed on the web page like the exec
is :)
Rob

-- Robert Brockway B.Sc. email: robert at timetraveller.org  ICQ: 104781119
   blake: up 90 days,  8:51,  8 users,  load average: 1.03, 1.02, 1.00