[H-GEN] recommendation for harddrive repair

Sandra Milne silne at optushome.com.au
Sat Apr 6 18:22:04 EST 2002

[ lmth.etteuqiten/ua.gro.gubmuh.www//:ptth :gnidnatsrednu elihwhtroW ]
[           .retrahc s'tsil eht evresbo esaelP  .scipot detaler-xinU ]
[  dna gubmuH tuoba snoissucsid suoires-imes - tsil *lareneG* gubmuH ]

At 08:59 7/04/2002 +1000, you wrote:
>[ lmth.etteuqiten/ua.gro.gubmuh.www//:ptth :gnidnatsrednu elihwhtroW ]
>[           .retrahc s'tsil eht evresbo esaelP  .scipot detaler-xinU ]
>[  dna gubmuH tuoba snoissucsid suoires-imes - tsil *lareneG* gubmuH ]

Is this supposed to be reversed? Gave me a bit of a giggle ;-)

>             not too long along someone recommended a company or person
>in brisbane to try to recover data from a dead hard drive. I had thought
>I kept the email for future use, and did not. Now that future use time
>has arrived, if someone could recommend someone that can get data from a
>dead drive, I would be ever so grateful,

I recommended RoshTech. They're in West End.

Sandra.

silne at optushome.com.au
ICQ: 7632763
"When your soul is tired, and your heart is weak,
Do you think of love as a one-way street?"
-- Ricky Martin, "Private Emotion".