[H-GEN] Wanted to buy

Frank Brand fbrand at uq.net.au
Wed Sep 12 21:07:40 EDT 2001

Yup, and there is a great deal of difference between 1. Can do it and 2. Can
do it at an acceptable level of performance as you rightly point out. That
is true of anything but is doubly, triply, ten-fold true of the latest
games. Whenever I build computers I never guarantee that they will run any
game because of game companies lack of consideration for hardware
differences. Often they just wipe their hands of user difficulties...read
the appropriate news groups and see what I mean.